Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Hello!

   Hi, my name is Matthew Bonfante, and welcome to my blog! For the next six weeks, I will be discussing about my magazine layout and what my article will be about. I had some topics in mind, such as entertainment (movies, television) or travel.
  Why I choose these topics are because film studies and media are subjects I am passionate about, and have been since I was in middle school. Travel is an area I am familiar with because I have visited places around the world and have gained knowledge about different cultures from different areas of the world.
  Yes, these are very different topics, but they are subjects I know well, and are most likely going to publish a layout on one of them. Unless something changes and I decide to write about something else, but I highly doubt it. I am excited about my magazine and can't wait to show the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment