Saturday, April 2, 2016

Planning

  This magazine has been a challenge to do, however I still want to share my reviews in my magazine, but finding a good software is tough. Most of the softwares I would like cost as low as $19 to $80 and I plan to only use it for this project. So much money... Wow. The planning this last week hasn't had much success.
  But, one thing I have found that is helpful was watching Zootopia today and shocked how good the movie was, especially in terms of social and political commentaries. Watching the movie made me realize that good movies tend to have themes and lessons, especially in animated movies, but not as much in superhero movies. I've always liked those kind of movies, but as much as I do, when you analyze them, some are not as good. It's made me change my perspective on Deadpool and I'm already changing my perspective on it.. I think I'm going to leave Deadpool's review for another time and write a review for Zootopia. Yeah, I'm doing it. Zootopia.. Where anyone can be anything (good or bad).
   Why I make this change is because I want to differ between a good and bad review of movies, because my other movie is Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, which was bad from a critical point, and Deadpool was, now that I think of it,.... eh. Zootopia is not a superhero movie, but that's fine. My reviews focuses on two kinds of movies... action and animation. This change is a bit worrisome in this time of the project, but I think it will work.
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment