Saturday, April 2, 2016

Softwares

  So on to softwares, I was basing my search on comic book layout softwares with results, such as Top 10 Comic Book Softwares and ComicsAlliance. In my opinion, they are good articles, but what the programs cost are too much. I'm not finding free trials so that doesn't help much.
  With my recent change today, I'm thinking that I should focus on making formats similar to Entertainment Weekly, Empire, Time, and other well known magazines because they are well known and easier to be inspired from. When I referred to Home's review back in March, I was thinking that the review was well done despite the movie not being that great in the reviewer's eyes. I think that changing from comic book layout to plain magazine layout, it will be creative and familiar to others.
  The best software to use would have to be Adobe, because not only does my AICE Media class has it on laptops, but people I have talked to said that it's the best thing to use, and maybe useful to use to make my magazine. A blog by Adobe had lots of information and helpful ways to guide me in the process. Granted it's years old, but it's a start.
  I'm still excited about my magazine and am looking forward to what comes.
 
Links: "Top 10 Comic Book Software of 2016 | Top Ten Reviews." TopTenREVIEWS. 10. Web. 26 Mar. 2016. <http://comic-book-software-review.toptenreviews.com/>.
           "Comic Book Software: The Best Picks From the Comics Pros." Comics Alliance. Comics Alliance, 9 Nov. 2010. Web. 26 Mar. 2016. <http://comicsalliance.com/comic-book-software-what-the-pros-use/>.
           Dickson, Dave. "Creating Digital Magazines | Adobe Experience Manager Mobile." Adobe Experience Manager Mobile RSS. Adobe, 19 July 2010. Web. 01 Apr. 2016. <http://blogs.adobe.com/aemmobile/2010/07/introducing_the_adobe_digital_magazine_workflow.html>.

No comments:

Post a Comment