Thursday, April 7, 2016

Update

  So I have finally found a software that is free and is well regarded. It's called Joomag, and it allows me to fully develop my magazine to my vision, or at least to a layout that satisfy my needs. 
  Also, while thinking about what to add to my magazine, I've been toying with the idea of adding advertisements for upcoming movies, such as The Jungle Book, The Huntsman: Winter's War, Captain America: Civil War, and X-Men: Apocalypse. Why I have to choose to do this is to give insight about what's coming up since most movies are advertised throughout social media, and some people may not have heard about it outside of the technological world. Another idea would be to give a timeline to future superhero movies coming out to keep comic book fans updated, or other highly anticipated movies in the future. My magazine is about movies and blockbuster types, and for my images, I would include ticket stubs, DVD covers of different movies I have, and someone wearing a superhero shirt, like someone wears a Superman shirt and another person wears a Batman shirt, while staring at each other. Pretty cool, right? 
  Can't wait for you guys to see my magazine!

Links: "Joomag - FREE Interactive Service for Digital Magazine Publishing."Joomag. Joomag, n.d. Web. 05 Apr. 2016. <https://www.joomag.com/en/>.





No comments:

Post a Comment